AUSPAN 2018 HONDA Prize Draw - Competition Terms & Conditions
AUSPAN 2018 HONDA DRAW PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- The AUSPAN 2018 HONDA DRAW PROMOTION (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who placed any order with AUSPAN materials above the value of $30,000+ GST.
- 1 entry per shed (Multiple sheds = multiple entries) valued of $30,000+ GST.
- 3 names will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Names will be drawn on the 30th of November 2018 at 23:59. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- The winners will be notified by email on or before 29 December 2018 and must collect their prize. If a winner does not respond to Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD within 14 days of being notified by Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize, the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Employees or agencies of Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD, it’s group of companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD.
- Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, collection and transportation).
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.(other than the cashback deal stated)
- Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winners shall participate in such activity on Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD’s reasonable request. The winners consents to the use by Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Auspan Building Systems PTY LTD shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by Western-Australian law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Western-Australia courts.