AUSPAN INFORM APRIL 2018
Hello, and welcome to your AUSPAN Inform for April 2018.
This month’s update features the following topics:
- New Case Study and Testimonial Video for Moora Citrus Produce Shed project
- AUSPAN Supply and Install six new gantry Cranes
- Quote of the Month
New Case Study and Testimonial Video for Moora Citrus Produce Shed project.
In this edition of the inform, we provide a look at the latest Auspan Case Study and Testimonial Video for the new Moora Citrus packing facility in Bindoon, Western Australia. This impressive packing shed and loading facility is the largest citrus packing facility in WA. The facility has the capacity to process 20,000 tonnes of citrus per year to service local and overseas markets.
- Media release: Biggest citrus packing shed for bigger export vision.
- Media statement from Minister MacTiernan: Premium citrus growing Wheatbelt jobs [3 November 2017]
- ABC News, WA Country Hour: Biggest citrus packing shed in Western Australia opens to encourage export markets [4 November 2017]
- The West: $7m Bindoon shed packs a punch for local citrus export [4 November 2017]
- Fresh Plaza: New and largest packing facility in Western Australia to boost exports [7 November 2017]
- Farm Weekly: Moora Citrus packs potential in new shed [13 November 2017]
- WA Business News: WA citrus exports to grow 12-fold in three years [3 November 2017]
- Australian Manufacturing: WA’s largest citrus packing facility opens in Bindoon [6 November 2017]
- WA Country Hour radio interview: click here [3 November 2017]
- Triple MMM radio interview: click here [7 November 2017]
AUSPAN Supply and install six new gantry cranes.
Auspan recently supplied and retrofitted six overhead gantry cranes to a warehouse building in Forrestfield WA. The project included four 16 ton cranes and two 5 ton cranes. The addition of the cranes to this facility will greatly expand the capabilities of the client to effectively carry out their opperatons.
An interesting quote that the AUSPAN team value and respect “Have and Attiude of Gratitude!
“Have an Attitude of Gratitude”
Gratitude keeps us positive and helps us to appreciate the good things in life.