AUSPAN INFORM JUNE
Hello and welcome to June’s AUSPAN INFORM.
Featured in this months AUSPAN INFORM is:
- AUSPAN Video Update – June 2016.
- Upcoming Steel Price Rise.
- AUSPAN Projects Update.
- EOFY Wrap Up.
Steel Price Rise
AUSPAN have been notified of an upcoming steel price rise.
We will be minimising the impact of the rise which is possible through our combined volume and careful management however these rises are scheduled to apply to our steel orders placed after July 1st 2016 and will have some effect(approx 4%) on our building pricing.
If you are close to being able to make a purchase decision – please get in touch with us now so that we can work through the final details of getting your project in the system at current pricing prior to July 1st.
AUSPAN has achieved two interesting project milestones this week including the extended truss delivery leaving for Iluka Resources site and the Curved Basketball Court cover loaded and on it’s way to site 200kms North of Alice Springs.
We are also pleased to have new projects signed up in Denmark, Esperance, Grass Patch, Margaret River & Cunderdin and another project under way destined for the Cocos Keeling Islands.
EOFY Wrap Up
Please see below some of AUSPAN’s milestones and achievements for the Financial year 2015/2016 and our views moving forward include.
- AUSPAN is pleased to confirm that we have managed to successfully reduce running costs and increase our output over the past year and forecasting for the financial year wrap up will see AUSPAN being able to report a sustained growth year on year since entering the market in February 2009.
- New projects in June 2016 will see AUSPAN’s 500th project milestone reached.
- AUSPAN is on track to complete 78 projects for the year.
- AUSPAN now includes a 24 strong team + site teams. Small enough to care, large enough to deliver.
- Contrary to many opinions, AUSPAN views current market conditions as an opportunity to shine in assisting other companies to reach their targets and ensure that project owners are getting the best return for their investment.
- AUSPAN maintains a flexible, positive and forward thinking approach to our business planning – if you have any relevant ideas or suggestions of how the AUSPAN team can add to our services and offering in assisting your projects – please reply and let us know so that we can add it to our discussions.
Keep your eye out for the AUSPAN Inform – July 2016. This will include an update on where AUSPAN is headed for in the coming financial year.