AUSPAN INFORM MAY
Hello and welcome to May’s AUSPAN INFORM.
Featured in this months AUSPAN INFORM is:
- AUSPAN Video Update – May 2016.
- Basketball Court Cover kicks off in Northern Territory.
- Building Commission – Industry Payment Terms.
- Recent project feedback from clients.
Click image below to watch the Video Update.
Basketball Court Cover kicks off in Northern Territory:
AUSPAN are proud to advise that we have been awarded the contract to build a new Basketball Court Cover structure over the new sports courts being built at the Pmara Jutunta community approx 200kms north of Alice Springs on the Northern Territory. This building is scheduled to be installed in June 2016.
AUSPAN has also signed up a number of new projects in Western Australia including; Kununurra, Burswood, Lake King, Margaret River, Kalgoorlie, Capel, Bridgetown, Geraldton & Derby. Please keep your eyes out for details and photos of these projects as they progress.
Building Commission – Industry Payment Terms:
The Building Commission of Western Australia recently published an Industry Bulletin titled “Maximum 50 day payment terms for construction contracts”.
This is an interesting bulletin for anyone working in the Building & Construction Industry here in Western Australia.
Please click the link below to read the full Bulletin.
Recent project feedback from clients:
Why you chose AUSPAN for your project:
- Previous Experience.
- Local Company.
- Price & Recommendations from others.
Sales consultant and Sales Process:
- Consultant efficient & effective.
- Very efficient and detailed at all stages.
- Very good & thorough.
- Efficient and well detailed at all times.
- Site work was quick and efficient and site left clean and tidy.
- Very efficient and well detailed at all stages.
- Very helpful and professional.
• Click for more AUSPAN Testimonials here.