AUSPAN INFORM NOVEMBER 2017
Hello, and welcome to your AUSPAN Inform for November 2017.
There is some exciting news to share this month including:
- November’s project openings!
- The ‘AUSPAN DELIVERY TIME ASSURANCE’ – We Won’t Be Beaten.Please have a read, sit back and watch the summary video or click through to see more in the photo gallery here.
Cheers from the team at AUSPAN 🙂
November’s project openings!
November’s project openings! The beginning of November has brought 3 significant project openings all happening at similar times.
Last Friday was the Moora Citrus packshed launch – the recently commissioned impressive 6225m² packshed facility was officially opened by the Honourable Alannah MacTiernan MLC, Minister for Regional Development; Agriculture and Food.
This is an exciting step forward for the citrus export industry – please follow these links for more:
- Media release: Biggest citrus packing shed for bigger export vision.
- Media statement from Minister MacTiernan: Premium citrus growing Wheatbelt jobs [3 November 2017]
- ABC News, WA Country Hour: Biggest citrus packing shed in Western Australia opens to encourage export markets [4 November 2017]
- The West: $7m Bindoon shed packs a punch for local citrus export [4 November 2017]
- Fresh Plaza: New and largest packing facility in Western Australia to boost exports [7 November 2017]
- Farm Weekly: Moora Citrus packs potential in new shed [13 November 2017]
- WA Business News: WA citrus exports to grow 12-fold in three years [3 November 2017]
- Australian Manufacturing: WA’s largest citrus packing facility opens in Bindoon [6 November 2017]
- WA Country Hour radio interview: click here [3 November 2017]
- Triple MMM radio interview: click here [7 November 2017]
Also last Friday was the beginning of the Yalambi Spring Showjumping Classic event which showcased the brand new 2500m² Indoor Riding Arena at Yalambi Farm Stud. The team at AUSPAN have been working with Rory Hovell, stud manager at Yalambi Farm, for almost 5 years designing the new Yalambi Indoor Arena to meet international standards along with delivering some WOW to the property, its owners, ongoing events and visitors to the stud. Well done Rory and the team at Yalambi – an amazing result!!!
And yesterday saw the ribbon cutting of the new Albany Ag Society pavilions in time for the annual Albany Show event this coming weekend.
Please keep your eyes out for case study releases of these projects over the coming months. Click here to go to the AUSPAN Photo Gallery to view more photos of these events.
WE WONT BE BEATEN ON LEAD TIME
For those that haven’t previously noticed or had the opportunity to experience it – we have recently launched the ‘AUSPAN DELIVERY TIME ASSURANCE’.
We are leaders in the Design & Construction of Steel Frame Sheds & Buildings and understand the importance of delivery lead times to our Customers.
Our unique internal Project Delivery System, together with our dedicated Operations Team, ensure that we deliver on time every time – We Won’t Be Beaten.
The team here at AUSPAN look forward to being put to the test on this!