AUSPAN INFORM OCTOBER 2017
Hello, and welcome to your AUSPAN Inform for October 2017.
This month’s update features the following topics:
- AUSPAN Proud sponsors of 2017 EWA Horse of the Year competition
- Past Projects – Take a look at a previous Auspan agricultural building project
AUSPAN PROUD SPONSORS OF 2017 EWA HORSE OF THE YEAR
Last month Auspan Group proudly sponsored the 2017 Horse of the year competition hosted by Equestrian WA. This event was held over a three day period from the 1st – 3rd of September.
Each year AUSPAN is involved in the design & construction of several equestrian facilities – some previous projects include:
- Dryandra Equestrian Centre
- Orange Grove Pony Club – Karinya Equestrian Park
- Goldfront Racing
- Yalambi Farm Stud – currently under construction
AUSPAN Previous Project Case Study
AUSPAN CASE STUDY #206
AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY – WORKSHOP SHED
Doing some research for your new shed? Take a look at this Case Study of Malbro Farm’s new 870m2 integrated machinery/workshop which was designed and installed by Auspan Group in 2014.
This project was a Machinery & Enclosed Workshop Shed combination, built in Pingelly, Western Australia. Click here to view more like this in the AUSPAN Case Study Gallery.