PTA Bus Depot Facility03 June 2014
Busselton Bus Depot, including; Workshop, Wash Down Bay, Storage Enclosure, and Office Area.
Robinson Buildtech utilised AUSPAN’s Design & Construct capabilities to assist their tender submission for a project which involved the Design and Construction of a Bus Depot for the PTA.
AUSPAN provided a Design & Construction package for supplying the structural steel shed & office structure for Robinson Buildtech to fit out. Particular care was required in providing the most cost effective solution available to give them an advantage to win the tender.
The sandy site proved challenging for initial cranage requirements. Adherence to PTA (Public Transport Authority) specifications including stringent surface treatment requirements.
- 2T Mono Rail crane incorporated into shed design
- The office roof structure and wash bay were incorporated as part of the shed
- Translucent division wall supplied & installed by AUSPAN which offered protection from the weather while still allowing natural lighting in.
- Bin store designed and constructed by AUSPAN
- Electric roller shutter doors
AUSPAN Project Manager Testimonial
A rewarding project with some interesting challenges as it was AUSPAN’s first project to PTA spec’s. AUSPAN’s ability to reduce the installation time frame and work in close
co-ordination with other trades was rewarding for all stakeholders: Public Transport Authority, Robinson Buildtech & Auspan.
Ben Richardson – Project Manager
It was a pleasure to assist the build with Dean & the team at Robinson Buildtech. Very rewarding project everytime I drive past.
Steve Richardson – Salesperson
- Public Transport Authority... Read More
I have found all of the staff at Auspan friendly, professional and very easy to deal with.